Self drive Uganda Safari is fun and absolutely rewarding but choosing the right car for hire is another hastle, definetly a very crucial decision to make. There are quite a variety of vehicles for travel on self drive Uganda Safari as the budget Toyota Rav4 and Toyota Prado landcruisers are the commonly used Cars for hire in Uganda. Quite a very challenging task to choose however our Car rental Team has put together few quick points to consider when you opt for a self drive uganda safari.
- The Budget or Rental price. Considerably, the budget Rav4 is a small version compared to the prado landcruiser and yes, the Toyota Rav 4 comes at a cheaper price compared to the later. Normally a Rav4 ranges between $45 – $70 per day depending on which car rental Agency opted for. The Prado landcruiser goes for $70 – $100 per day and any discounted rates are considered on long term car rental deals and travels. In this case your budget could determine which car for hire you would like.
- Road Stability. The Rav4 is one of the sturby and robust vehicles that can easily maneuver through the Uganda terrains with ease and for every person however the Toyota Prado landcruiser on the other hand requires constant concentration and seniority in the driving as it’s a little light and its stability on the ground needs not learning drivers for self drive Uganda safaris.
- Comfortability. Both cars are comfortable while on the Ugandan roads but will also require not just first- time drivers but experienced drivers. Like earlier said, the Toyota Rav4 is more sturby and robust on the ground rendering it more advantageous than the prado landcruiser however the interior of the Prado landcruiser is more comfortable looking than the Toyota Rav4..
- Space. In reality, the 5 doors landcruiser has seemingly bigger space than the Toyota Rav4 considering the width size. The interior of the landcruiser can actually sit upto 6 persons with very big luggage space but normally recommended for 4 pax max and have enough luggage space. On the same note the Toyota Rav4 equally carries 4 pax to max with enough luggage space though more less comfortable than the previous.
- Fuel consumption. The Toyota Rav4 consumes a little less fuel per kilometer than the Totota Prado Lancruiser. The Rav4 is a 2000cc compared to the prado landcruiser at 3500cc averagely. If You would like to consider your budget on fuel, then the kind of car also matters in this case of car rental for self drive Uganda safari.